If you are a frequent visitor to the Facebook then you might be curious to know the number of visitors who checked your Facebook profile. If you are looking for a normal and authenticate way to check the visitors then there is no as the formal way to get the visitor details. Here you can check the different ways of how to see who viewed your Facebook profile that let you know the details about the visitors.
How to see who viewed your Facebook Profile?
We are going to list all the ways by which you can find who viewed your Facebook profile easily. All you have to follow the steps and get the details.
Step 1: Using who viewed my Facebook profile android app
- Initially, you need to download My Facebook profile on your android phone. After downloading the app, you need to install it also.
- After the complete installation of the app, you need to open the app from the App Drawer.
- Now press the “Login with Facebook” icon.
- Enter your Facebook credentials.
- Give your permissions to the My Facebook profile app.
- After few seconds, you are able to see the profile visitors for Facebook.
Step 2: Using browser
You can also check who viewed my Facebook profile not friends via the browser. There is no specific browser as such you can use any of them.
- Visit the site of Facebook that is www.facebook.com.
- You can check the news feed but make sure that you must be on your timeline.
- Press on the first name listed in the blue navigation bar.
- Hit on the right click option anywhere on your Facebook page.
- Press the Ctrl+U or view page source from the small menu.
- Within a second, you will find a page completely filled with code.
- Click on the Ctrl+F and type “IntialChatFriendsList” in the search box.
- You will find lots of Facebook profile IDs who had visited your profile.
- To check the profile of the visitor you need to type the ID after “facebook.com/” into the address bar.
Step 3: Using Fb profile view notification chrome extension
To see who visited my Facebook profile, he or she must use the Chrome browser.
- Download the browser extension which you can download from the web store.
- Visit and look for the Facebook profile view notification.
- Install the extension and click on the chrome button.
- Visit the official website of Facebook and navigate the blue color navigation bar on your timeline link where you will find friend request, notifications, and messages.
Step 4: Using Social Fans App
Those who are looking to find who visited my Facebook profile today he or she can download social fans that control the social accounts. With this app, you can get the complete details about the Fb and other social media.
Hence if you’re wondering to find who viewed my Facebook profile then you can just check it out and follow the step by step process.