On iPhone, there is a Contact App for saving all your contacts. By default, the Contacts App appears on the bottom of your mobile’s screen. Here, we have given details on How to Delete Contacts from iPhone by using different ways. You will also learn about Multiple Contacts Delete iPhone. To know more keep reading this space.
How to Delete Contacts from iPhone
The process of deleting the contacts from iPhone is simple. You will find the Contacts app on the bottom of your screen. If you are not using the default settings, then the location of the app might be somewhere else. If you want to sell your iPhone to someone you will have to delete the contacts. iCloud, Email and other accounts also add contacts to your list. You can delete one contact at a time or multiple contacts together.
See More: WhatsApp Plus Apk
Delete Contacts from iPhone
Queries related to “How to Delete Contacts from iPhone 5” are solved here. Use the following steps to delete contacts using the Contacts App:
- First, open the Contacts App. The App has a silhouette that looks like a person.
- The Contacts List will open. The contacts are in alphabetical order. Type the name of the contact you want to delete in the search bar. Alternatively, you can even scroll down to find the contact.Once, you find the contact, tap on the name.
- A page with a detail of the contact will open. On the top right, there is an Edit option. Tap on Edit.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Tap on Delete contact and a screen with delete contact will prompt. Tap on Delete contact again and the contact will be deleted.
Delete Contacts from iCloud
You can know how to delete contacts from iCloud using these steps:
- First, open the Settings app that looks like a gear with the grey background.
- On the top first option is your Apple ID. Sign in by entering your Apple ID and Password if your ID doesn’t appear on the top.
- Tap on iCloud that has a cloud-like icon in front of it.
- Look for Contacts option and slide Contacts so that the option turns from green to white.
- You will be prompted to delete the contacts from your iPhone. Tap on Delete from my iPhone. You will find iPhone Contacts Deleted from your iPhone synced to the iCloud account.
Also, check: GBWhatsApp Plus
iPhone Delete Contacts
The device adds contacts by syncing to your Email Account. You need to disable them to Delete from your phone. How to delete contacts from iPhone can be understood better using these steps:
- First, open the Settings App and tap on Mails, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Tap on the Gmail account you wish to disable contacts from.
- Just below the Mail option, you will see contacts option with a slider.
- Swipe the slider to the left to disable the contacts.
- Open the Contacts App, the Email account contacts will no longer appear in the list.
iPhone Delete all Contacts at Once
The iPhone doesn’t provide us with an option to delete all the contacts at once. But still, if you want to delete them at once, use apps. There are different apps available in the App Store that offers more functionality for Contacts. Use those apps for achieving the same.