Do you want to access WhatsApp on your desktop? Do you want to install WhatsApp on PC and Windows? Here you can check How to install WhatsApp on PC? The user can install WhatsApp on your computer by opening its official website from your computer’s browser. Here you can check the process to download WhatsApp on PC.
How to install WhatsApp on PC?
To install WhatsApp on PC and Windows, you need to have Bluestack App Player on your device.
- Download Bluestack App Player: To get WhatsApp on PC and Laptop, first install Bluestack Android emulator that comes in two versions including Normal and Thin Bluestack App Player. For installing WhatsApp on PC, you need to have thin Bluestack App player.
- Install Bluestack Player: At the time of installation, you need to make sure that your drive must have 2GB free space required to install an android emulator.
- Download WhatsApp on PC: After the complete installation, you will get screen where you will find messaging icon. Choose WhatsApp icon and start downloading WhatsApp on PC.
- Installing WhatsApp on desktop: After the completion of downloading process, you will find an installation icon. Click on install icon to get WhatsApp Messenger.
- Configure WhatsApp on PC: After you have installed WhatsApp on PC, press on “Agree and Continue” icon. Enter your mobile number and it will then send you a verification code for mobile number verification.
How to install WhatsApp on Windows 7?
To install WhatsApp on Windows and PC, you need to follow the below-mentioned process:
- Go to the computer browser, and look for the download page to install .exe file.
- After the process to download gets completed. You need to open its .exe file to get WhatsApp on your device.
- After the completion of your installation process, open the WhatsApp on your device and scan the QR code.
How to Scan QR Code?
- If you have an android device, then go to the chat screen and then Menu and select WhatsApp Web.
- For iPhone 8.1+, go to the settings and then select WhatsApp Web.
- If you have Windows Phone 8.0+, then go to the chat screen and then Menu, and then choose WhatsApp Web.
How to install WhatsApp on Mac?
- Go to browser and look for the download icon.
- After the completion of downloading process, you need to open the zip file.
- As the first installation gets completed, you will find prompt mentioning that whether you need to add WhatsApp into your Application folder.
- As the install gets completed, open WhatsApp on your device and scan the QR code.
Lots of users are using WhatsApp on their Android, iOS, and other smartphone devices to share images, videos, and files. Apart from the android and iOS devices, you can install the app on your PC and Windows by following above-mentioned process. Now you can easily download WhatsApp app on your PC, Windows 7 as well as Windows 10 as we have stated the process above. Not only this you can also check the process to download WhatsApp for Mac.